Giovenzana has been providing innovative elevator electrical components for over 65 years. Today we are recognized as a world leader in control, interface, safety and wiring products as a preferred supplier to every global elevator company.
In fact, Giovenzana International has played a leadership role with the latest guidelines and specifications relating to elevator installation and maintenance including the European EN 81-20 / EN 81-50, the North American ASME A17.1-2016 / CSA B44-16, the Russian GOST33984.1-2016 and the Brazilian ABNT NBR NM 201-267.
The growing portfolio of high quality, innovative and competitively positioned elevator products from Giovenzana includes:
- Car top inspection boxes;
- Alarm and emergency control stations;
- Under car signalling devices;
- Limit switches and micro switches for door;
- Components for the panel board like bypass devices and rear fixing bypass devices, switch disconnectors and auxiliary controls;
- Innovative shaft lighting components such as our new silicone led strip;
- And much More!!!
Giovenzana International B.V. is an active member of various Global Lift Associations:
- ANIE ASSOASCENSORI (Italy)
- ABNT – Associação Brasileira de Normas Técnicas (Brasil)
- SECIESP – Qualidade e Segurança em Elevadores (Brasil)
- NAEC – National Association of Elevator Contractors (North America)
- FEPYMA – Federación Española de Asociaciones de Pequeña y Mediana Empresa de Ascensoristas (Spain)
- РЛО – РОССИЙСКОЕ ЛИФТОВОЕ ОБЪЕДИНЕНИЕ (Russian Federation)
- CAA – Cámara de Ascensores y Afines (Argentine)
Giovenzana International B.V. also begin a partnership with others leading companies, excellence in lift industry, for the development of components for lifts and devices that meet the new requirements all around the world.
A series of international conventions focused on the International Standards called CONNECTING PEOPLE LIFT ROAD in which Harmonized Standards are present as a winning opportunity for elevator market.
We strongly believe that synergy and collaboration between companies can be a plus for the market. The goal is to create shared opportunities that show competence, professionalism, dedication and a strong vision for the future. It’s for that reason, we registered the specific event logo as a Community Trade Mark and International Trade Mark.
CONNECTING PEOPLE: Italian Excellence Lifts the World
Whether you are looking for solutions to New elevator designs, renovating existing elevator installations or maintenance, Giovenzana International has the experience, knowhow and solutions to meet your needs.
CHOOSE BELOW THE PRODUCT CATEGORY YOU NEED AND… READ MORE!